Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hello World !

Ok....this is kinda my first time writing a blog...I know....I know.....I just jumped on the bandwagon when it was too full......neways I was too bored to do anything else today....so decided to start a blog......

I am asking forgivness now itself, for ne1 i may offend,insult or kill at some pt of time in the future.......To whomsoever it may concern,think of it this way, when I began this,I didn't want to

Also all references made by me,whether fictional or real, will be completely non coincidental and will have been published without the prior consent of the aforementioned parties or their rights holders.......if you have any issues,whether legal or financial,please contact my attorney who will promptly tell you to live with it....

So here goes.....wish me luck,ask me to break a leg ,say Merde!,or ToiToiToi.....even if you haven't....I am still starting.....


No comments:

Post a Comment